Tropico 6 patch 15 hotfix 2 for PC, Mac, and Xbox One is now available to download. According to the official Tropico 6 update 15.02 patch notes, the latest hotfix addresses feedback to the Festival DLC – balancing the difficulty so that you can ease up during El Presidente’s big party. Apart from this, Tropico 6 version 15 hotfix 2 also includes some bug fixes, for example, some 2×2 park variations not being able to be built and more remedies against party mood killers.
Previously, a big update added new content, such as the busker and the option to apply custom names to citizens and buildings.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Tropico 6 patch 15.02 will fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Tropico 6 Patch 15 hotfix 2 Notes – Sep 15, 2021
- Buildings under the effect of boredom can now be relocated
- The overall boredom area growth rate has been reduced
- Balanced balloon trade prices and production rate to make it a more viable commodity
- Map 2: The last delivery quest is optional and a hint was added to suggest that this mission is not supposed to be done.
- The Festival campaign has been balanced to decrease overall difficulty
- Map 2 & 5: Increased time limits for timed missions
- Map 3 & 5: Reduced spawn rate of new boredom areas
- Map 4 & 5: Reduced global boredom increase
- [Multiplayer] Fixed an issue where DLC settings were reset when the victory conditions get changed inside the lobby
- Fixed an issue where market manipulation for import routes also affected export routes
- Fixed busker visitors clipping into the gift box
- Fixed broken option menu tabs when switching between Arabic languages
- Fixed logging camp and coconut harvester not using nearby trees when relocating their buildings
- Fixed the busker being able to catch fire
- Fixed several graphical glitches and crashes
- Fixed a couple of text localization and display issues
- Several stability improvements
- Festival Map 2: Fixed an issue where attacks from axis sometimes don’t happen
- Festival Map 2: Removed random superpower demands for building a pirate cove
- Fixed some 2×2 park variations not being able to be built
- Fixed radius display for Festival ranges under some circumstances (relocation, multiplayer)
- Fixed festival effects not getting removed properly in some multiplayer occasions (multiplayer, solving multiple quests simultaneously)
- Fixed several visual glitches in festival maps 2 & 4
- Fixed issue where mandate time didn’t decrease after winning the game (Caribbean Skies Map 2 and Festival Map 1)
- Caribbean Skies Mission 2: Fixed Wydham support money triggering even if player had enough money
Download free Tropico 6 update 15 hotfix 2 on PC and Xbox One.