Tropico 6 update 14.00is now rolling out for players on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Tropico 6 update 14.00 patch notes, the latest update improved parking decks and corresponding pathfinding. Apart from this, Tropico 6 version 14.00 also includes general improvements, balancing changes and bug fixes for both the main game and DLC.
Previously, a big update was released with various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tropico 6 patch 14.00 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
he new update will see improved parking decks and corresponding pathfinding, as well as general improvements, balancing changes and bug fixes for both the main game and DLC.
Tropico 6 update 14.00 Patch Notes
- Pirate Attacks!
- There is now a chance of pirate attacks during the colonial era to make military in this era more meaningful.
- Overcrowded parking decks: There is now a sign to visually show that a parking deck is overcrowded. In addition, the pathfinding logic has been changed so that Tropicans will be less likely to use overcrowded parking decks.
- Large beautification objects (parks/squares/statues) have a larger impact per tile now, as they are harder to find space for.
- Win/lose reasons (ie. On-screen messages) have been removed from all singleplayer modes
- Fixed an issue where the trait “Pyromaniac” was not unlocked properly
- Fixed an issue where road placement could lead to strange results (eg. glitches into mountains)
- The option “Pause during construction” now also affects road placement
- Tropico 6 version 1.06 fixed an issue where loading a tutorial save game changed the era to colonial era
- Fixed several issues where duplicated buildings showed incorrect status information
- Fixed an issue where some military buildings were still sending troops even after changing the constitution to pacifist state
- Tropico 6 1.06 fixed an issue where the airport showed an active metro sign without upgrade
- Fixed an issue where the fishing ground overlay showed incorrect information
- Fixed an issue where the fertility overlay could show misleading information
- Fixed occasions where the game showed wrong win/lose messaging
- Tropico 6 version 1.06 fixed an issue where tasks were not completed even when the conditions were exactly met
- (eg. 69/69 Beauty)
- Fixed placement issues where it was possible to place two houses, but not one bunkhouse
- Both belonging stations of a Teleferic station now show correct staffing information
- The Botanical Garden work mode “Private Garden” no longer accidentally increases service quality.
- The embassy now shows feedback when a player is not able to invite a nation due to insufficient standing
- Shacklands: Fixed a case where the task “a few good men” could trigger twice
- The airport and the tourist port now show the correct passenger information
- Multiplayer: Fixed an issue where the level of happiness could increase regardless of gameplay
- Multiplayer: The costs for claiming an outpost are now correctly shown
- Multiplayer: Fixed an issue where El Presidente’s position was wrong after relocating the palace
- Fixed several crashes
- Fixed several graphical glitches (especially in the customizations menu)
- Fixed several audio glitches
- Fixed several localization issues
Tropico 6 update 14.00 is now available for download.