Tropico 6 update 14.00 is now rolling out for players on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Tropico 6 update 14.00 patch notes, the latest update improved parking decks and corresponding pathfinding. Apart from this, Tropico 6 version 14.00 also includes general improvements, balancing changes and bug fixes for both the main game and DLC.
Previously, a big update was released with various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Tropico 6 patch 14.00 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Tropico 6 update 14.00 Patch Notes
- Added new ‘Resource Overview’ tab to Almanac
detailing eachresource e.g., current amount stored, production history, or recent distribution.
- Added 3 new multiplayer maps:
- Islas De Mesetas (2-player)
- Isla del Trébol (4-player)
- La Península Gigantesca (4-player)
- Added key binding option for toggling the ‘Demolition’ tool
- Fixed an issue where the population change graph in the Almanac could show no values.
- Fixed amount of money displayed in the ‘Private Bank’ work mode
- Fixed some issues with the ‘Lightbulb Ban’ edict when relocating houses with the ‘Electrification’ upgrade.
- Fixed cases where highlighted buildings affected by the Manure Spreader were missing.
- Fixed player receiving too high a tourist rating after visiting a Gourmet Restaurant with Sushi Mastery Work mode
- Fixed Museum of Modern Art not being affected by the ‘Permanent Exhibition’ work mode of Luxury Hotel
- Fixed tourists getting stuck in Tourist Port – a result of the captain dying during travel to the port.
- Fixed a mine within the ‘Tropicoland’ mission that was inaccessible.
- Fixed a rare scroll bar glitch
- Corrected positioning of Ancient Ruins in ‘Lirio Dorado’ map
- Fixed a few crashes.
- Fixed a couple of localization & text issues.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed stuttering when moving military units.
- [Caribbean Skies] Fixed Drone Factory using up Resources even when the Outstock for a specific kind of Drone is already full.
- [Caribbean Skies] Fixed an issue in the mission ‘Penultimo’s Secret Mission’, where it was possible to lose the game due to suspicion even after completing the final raid.
- [Caribbean Skies] Fixed Construction Workers walking on cliffs in mission ‘The Scientific Method’.
- [Caribbean Skies] Adjusted duration of Meteor Shower disaster music in the mission ‘Drone City’
- [Linux] Improved edge scrolling behaviour on Linux
- [PS4]: Fixed Flophouse and Official Residence being available in ‘Shackland’ mission.
Tropico 6 update 14.00 is now available for download.