Tropico 6 update 14 ‘El gran resumen’ is now rolling out for players on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Tropico 6 update 14.00 patch notes, the latest update adds three new multiplayer maps and the brand-new ‘Resource Overview’ tab. Apart from this, Tropico 6 version 14.00 also includes several bug fixes, including the player receiving an overly high tourist rating after visiting a Gourmet Restaurant with Sushi Mastery work mode.
Previously, a big update was released with various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Tropico 6 patch 14.00 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Tropico 6 update 14 Patch Notes ‘El gran resumen’
- Added new ‘Resource Overview’ tab to Almanac
detailing eachresource e.g., current amount stored, production history, or recent distribution.
- Added 3 new multiplayer maps:
- Islas De Mesetas (2-player)
- Isla del Trébol (4-player)
- La Península Gigantesca (4-player)
- Added key binding option for toggling the ‘Demolition’ tool
- Addressed an issue where the population change graph in the Almanac could show no values.
- Addressed amount of money displayed in the ‘Private Bank’ work mode
- Addressed some issues with the ‘Lightbulb Ban’ edict when relocating houses with the ‘Electrification’ upgrade.
- Addressed cases where highlighted buildings affected by the Manure Spreader were missing.
- Addressed player receiving too high a tourist rating after visiting a Gourmet Restaurant with Sushi Mastery Work mode
- Addressed Museum of Modern Art not being affected by the ‘Permanent Exhibition’ work mode of Luxury Hotel
- Addressed tourists getting stuck in Tourist Port – a result of the captain dying during travel to the port.
- Addressed a mine within the ‘Tropicoland’ mission that was inaccessible.
- Addressed a rare scroll bar glitch
- Corrected positioning of Ancient Ruins in ‘Lirio Dorado’ map
- Addressed a few crashes.
- Addressed a couple of localization & text issues.
- [Multiplayer] Addressed stuttering when moving military units.
- [Caribbean Skies] Addressed Drone Factory using up Resources even when the Outstock for a specific kind of Drone is already full.
- [Caribbean Skies] Addressed an issue in the mission ‘Penultimo’s Secret Mission’, where it was possible to lose the game due to suspicion even after completing the final raid.
- [Caribbean Skies] Addressed Construction Workers walking on cliffs in mission ‘The Scientific Method’.
- [Caribbean Skies] Adjusted duration of Meteor Shower disaster music in the mission ‘Drone City’
- [Linux] Improved edge scrolling behaviour on Linux
- [PS4]: Addressed Flophouse and Official Residence being available in ‘Shackland’ mission.
Download Tropico 6 update 14.00 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.