Tribes of Midgard update 5.10 is rolling out on PS4, PC, PS5, and Steam. According to the official Tribes of Midgard 5.1 patch notes, the latest update adds new features, like Construction system enhancements, QoL additions, and some fresh cosmetics. Additionally, Tribes of Midgard version 5.10 also includes performance improvements.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s TOM patch 5.10 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Tribes of Midgard 5.10 Patch Notes – July 31, 2023
- Tribes of Midgard’s 2nd Anniversary Update is HERE!
- Anniversary Festive Event
- QoL Updates
- The 2nd anniversary update for Tribes of Midgard focuses on community-requested features.
- Construction limit has been doubled again, now 20x higher than original. Construction gauge updated and efficiency increased.
- New training dummy construction, additional world slots, starter kit visibility, and war chest added in Survival mode.
- New cosmetic loadouts, favorited cosmetics, festive event from July 31 – Aug 21.
- Festive challenges with exclusive rewards during event.
- QoL updates like saga quest view, game mode info, delete save, etc.
- New pets, mounts, portraits, skin tones, and hair dyes added.
- New Power Within rune added, Nothing to Wield rune changed.
- Game now fully verified for Steam Deck.
Here are some additional key points from the article:
- New cosmetics include pets (Trú, Huginn, Muninn), mounts (Chickem Supreme, Dvalinn, Houndling), portraits (Chickem Supreme, Trú, Surprised Commander), skin tones (Brennálfar, Dökkálfar, Fossegrim), and hair dyes (Fenrir, Jörmungandr, Surtr, Hel).
- A new Power Within epic rune was added to increase damage of active ability blessings.
- The Nothing to Wield rare rune was changed to only increase punch/kick damage rather than blessings.
- The game is now fully verified to work smoothly on Steam Deck.
- There are festive seasonal events from July 31 – Aug 21 with special challenges to earn exclusive rewards.
- Many quality of life improvements like saga quest visibility, game mode info, streamlined world deletion, etc.
- Major increases to construction system limits, efficiency, and gauge in survival mode.
- New survival mode features like training dummies, additional world slots, starter kit visibility, war chest, and more.
- Construction limit doubled again, now 20x higher than original limit. Helps enable more creativity.
- New construction gauge shows when 25% close to hitting the limit. Stay under for best performance.
- Walk speed increased in build mode, no interruptions when placing constructions.
Survival Mode Additions:
- Can craft training dummies to test builds and track damage.
- 5 multiplayer and 5 solo world slots added, up from 2 and 1. Saves remain in chosen slot.
- Starter kit visibility to see other players’ kits when in a group.
- War chest deposits inventories of players who permanently leave the world.
- 8 customizable cosmetic loadouts can be saved and swapped between.
- Favoriting option pins cosmetics to the top for quick access.
- Many new pets, mounts, portraits, skin tones, and hair dyes added.
- Power Within (epic) added to increase active ability damage.
- Nothing to Wield (rare) changed to only buff punches/kicks.
Download free Tribes of Midgard patch 5.10 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Steam.