A new Tribes of Midgard update 1.10 (1.100.000) is now available to download on PS4, PC, PS5, Xbox One, and Steam. According to the official Tribes of Midgard patch notes, the latest update added an R4VEN.MK.III pet to the game. Additionally, Tribes of Midgard version 1.10 (1.100) also added various gameplay changes and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s TOM patch 1.10 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Tribes of Midgard 1.10 Patch Notes (1.100.000) – Sep 1, 2021
- A R4VEN.MK.III Pet has found its way into your collection of Cosmetics. Navigate to the Pets section of the Customize menu to take a look for yourself.
- Added Bomblings and Sirelings to Helthing attack waves during Fimbulwinter
Survival Mode – Easy
- Increase to Creature, Helthings and Jötunn Difficulty
Survival Mode – Medium and Hard
- Moderate increase to Creature, Helthings and Jötunn Difficulty
- Slight increase to Jötunn HP, Armor and Attack Multiplier as they level up
- Decreased the amount of Souls granted for defeating Fenrir by 30%
- Decreased the amount of Souls granted for defeating Jötunn by 6% overall
Adjusted the rewards and increased the number of them granted for completing Quests. Souls awarded for completed Quests are now adjusted based on the labelled Difficulty of the Quest, with Hard awarding the most and Easy awarding the least.
Completed Quests will now respawn after 10 Days. Slight increase to the amount of Helthings required to be defeated to complete the “To Hel with You” Quest.
Download free Tribes of Midgard patch 1.10 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.