Trials Rising update 1.08 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. According to the official Trials Rising update 1.08 changelog, the latest update added various fixes as well as updates for season 5. Apart from this, Trials Rising version 1.08 also includes a highly requested new feature for track builders.
Track builders will now be able to add their unshared UGC tracks into private multiplayer lobbies to test them with friends before they share to Track Central. The patch also added voice over tracks from notable Achievement Hunters and Trials Files hosts Jack Pattillo & Gavin Free.
Previously, a big update was released with long list bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Trials Rising patch 1.08 is expected to fix all these issues.
Trials Rising Update 1.08 Patch Notes
- [PC, PS4, XB1] Added the ability to use unshared UGC in a private multiplayer lobby*
- [All Platforms] Updates for season 5 content
- [All Platforms] Jack Pattillo and Gavin Free voice overs added to the selection of rider voices
- [All Platforms] New weekly challenges for various Fun Bikes
- [All Platforms] Fixed a bug that caused the “Why So Easy” challenge to not track progress
- [All Platforms] Fixed an issue that could cause the game to not load if Ubisoft Club was undergoing maintenance
- [All Platforms] Improvements to back-end tools that manage Track Central feeds
- [PC] Fixed a bug that displayed the wrong bike names when scrolling through filters with a mouse
- [All Platforms] Fixed a bug that failed to update item previews when browsing bundles
- [All Platforms] Fixed an issue that could cause players to lose Gear Crates, Acorns or Coins that were earned while playing offline
- [All Platforms] Burnout contract on the track Cadillac Rancher is reset for players who accessed it before the fault limit was changed from 0 to 5
Trials Rising update 1.08 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.