Trek to Yomi update 1.06 patch notes released for PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One. According to the official Trek to Yomi 1.06 patch notes, the latest update resolves various critical issues. Apart from this, Trek to Yomi patch 1.06 (1.006.000) also includes stability performance fixes.
Recently, the game was released with mixed reviews from critics and players. Unfortunately, since the release, players are still experiencing various issues with the game. Today’s Trek to Yomi version 1.06 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Trek to Yomi Patch 1.06 Notes – May 20, 2022
- Fixed a rare bug with saves where the player was losing his progression
- Fixed bug with the wrong scale and player spawn in sequence at Chapter 7
- Fixed Sanjuro`s weapon hitbox
- Fixed Spearman encounter where AI attacks player during his introduction
- Fixed animation of Aiko in Chapter 1 when her model occasionally slides
- Fixed bridge animation in Chapter 5
- Fixed walking on the destroyed bridge in Chapter 3
- Fixed walking on the fence in Chapter 7
- Fixed bugs related to Bo-Shurikens
- Marksman and Archer can no longer perform a kick in the infinite loop
- Various fixes of hint display across the whole game
- Improvements to descriptions and localization polish
- Improved stability of AI logic causing improper behavior or occasional crashes
- Improved setup of a collision on characters
- Removal of unwanted menu slider flickering
- Removal of unwanted camera flickering
- Added audio feedback for changing volume settings
- Improved functionality of V-Sync option with different framerate caps
- Various fixes for incorrect input recognition
- Various crash fixes on different platforms
- Fixed puzzles in Chapter 5 and Chapter 6
- Addressed most of the crucial issues
- Fixed missing English dub for consoles
- Fixed an issue with the game progress in chapter 7
- Fixed controllers related issues
- Addressed various game crashing bugs.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free Trek to Yomi update 1.06 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.