Travellers Rest update 0.5.1.8 is available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Travellers Rest patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and changes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing various bugs with the game. Today’s Travellers Rest patch 0.5.1.8 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Travellers Rest Patch Notes – July 6, 2022
- Added Italian language to the game.
- Added a different icon for aged wines.
- Fixed a bug that blocked a tile in the path with a collider.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when exiting to Windows.
- Fixed a bug that caused that when loading game some wall elements fell to the floor if there was an object in front of them.
- Fixed a bug that caused that it was not possible to complete missions that requested grain ferment.
- Fixed a bug that caused that when “â” was to be displayed, the letter “ł” would appear.