Travellers Rest update 0.5.1.7 is rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Travellers Rest patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and changes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing various bugs with the game. Today’s Travellers Rest patch 0.5.1.7 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Travellers Rest Patch Notes – July 1, 2022
- Fixed a bug that detached the benches from the tables when waking up in the morning.
- Fixed a bug that sent objects located on the wall to the delivery chest.
- Fixed a bug that when sending a shelf in an invalid position to the delivery chest did not send the objects located on top of it.
- Fixed a bug in the tables when loading very old games.
- Fixed a bug in the fonts that caused the characters â Â not to be seen in some languages.
- Fixed a bug that caused the bar worker to move too fast if the bar was moved.
- Fixed a bug in beer abbreviations.