Travellers Rest update 0.5.1.6 is available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Travellers Rest patch notes, the latest update added improvements in physics performance and memory.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing various bugs with the game. Today’s Travellers Rest patch 0.5.1.6 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Travellers Rest Patch Notes – June 30, 2022
- Made improvements in physics performance and memory management. Frames should now process 2 to 4ms faster.
- Fixed a bug that caused the keg on the beer taps to not be displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when the player went to sleep and had an item selected in decoration mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused the tavern floor worker’s arm to stay on the table if he was fired while cleaning.
- Fixed a bug that caused a player to freeze if the player was cleaning at 3am when he falls asleep.
- Fixed a bug that caused the progress bar to be displayed incorrectly when the player was behind a door.