Travellers Rest update 0.5.1.5 is rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Travellers Rest patch notes, the latest update added several performance improvements and stability fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing various bugs with the game. Today’s Travellers Rest patch 0.5.1.5 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Travellers Rest Patch Notes – June 28, 2022
- Several performance improvements have been made. In future updates we will continue improving it.
- Fixed a bug in which if the bed was made while going to sleep the character was blocked.
- Fixed a bug in the cat’s esteem.
- Fixed some visual errors in the construction mode.
- Fixed a bug in the stairs that allowed the player to go through the wall.
- Fixed a bug that caused the NPC text sound to continue playing while the game was paused.
- Fixed a bug in the Smelter that caused an error in the crafting time if many forging tanks were placed.
- Fixed a bug in the workers that caused the cleaning animation to be blocked when dispatching them.
- Fixed a bug that caused the waiter to be placed on top of objects to clean the tables.
- Fixed a bug that caused that the player did not go to sleep automatically when arriving at 3 am.
- Fixed a bug that caused that Mozzarella could not be aged.
- Fixed a bug that caused several errors when returning to the title screen when playing with two players.