Transport Fever 2 update (July 14, 2020) released on PC. According to the official Transport Fever 2 patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the latest patch also added performance and stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released with various gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Transport Fever 2 patch is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Transport Fever 2 Update (July 14, 2020)
- Improved various error messages.
- [Modding] Improved style sheet moddability: reload with <Alt Gr> + <R>.
- [Modding] Improved street type moddability: added user-definable maximum slope.
- [Modding] Improved scripting interface: added api.type.LineVehicleInfo.
- [Modding] Improved scripting interface: added idAdded callback in guiHandleEvent function.
- [Modding] Improved scripting interface: improved api.gui.comp.List interface.
- [Modding] Improved scripting interface: improved api.type.JournalEntry.
- [Modding] Improved scripting interface: improved types necessary for using api.type.Line.
- Fixed crash during loading with missing vehicles in multiple unit configurations.
- Fixed rare crash with ship lines.
- Fixed rare crash with selection tooltip.
- Fixed rare crash when activating land use layer in combination with certain mods.
- Fixed issue with some sound sources not audible.
- Fixed bridge construction preview.
- Fixed bridge end lanes.
- Fixed invalid texture format error message.
- Fixed construction parameters paramX and paramY being lost when upgrading a construction.
- [Modding] Fixed crash with progress bar update when used under certain situations.