Train Sim World 2 update 1.36 will soon release on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Train Sim World version 1.36 patch notes, the latest update brings some balancing and fixes. Apart from this, TSW2 update 1.36 also added stability fixes.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the launch, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s TSW2 update 1.36 will fix a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
What is new in today’s Train Sim World 2 1.36?
- [Core] Memory use optimisation
- [Core] Steam Update
- [Core] Train Sim World 2 Update
- [Core] Train Sim World 2: Rush Hour
- [Core] Standard download size reduction
- [Core] Unreal Engine 4.26 upgrade
- [Improvement] Add Platform Departure Boards to Preserved Collection
- [Improvement] Add RailDriver support to Preserved Collection
- [Improvement] Full length of platform “climb up” function for Preserved Collection
- [Improvement] Livery Designer compatibility for Preserved Collection
- [Improvement] User guides and manuals
Download links for Train Sim World 2 update 1.36 will be available soon on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.