Train Sim World 2 version 1.28 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to Train Sim World update 1.28 patch notes, the latest update added Preserved Collection, various bug fixes, and gameplay changes. Apart from this, TSW2 update 1.28 also added fixes for the Diesel Legends pack as well as adds Livery Designer support for the MP36PH-3C ‘Baby Bullet’
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the launch, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s TSW2 update 1.28 will fix a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
What is new in today’s Train Sim World 2 1.28? (Updated March 23rd, 2021)
Diesel Legends of Great Western:
- Added stopping times for BR Class 31 Services in Timetable Mode.
- Fixed the brakes on the BR Class 101 so that the brake force is now consistent with those in Northern Trans-Pennine.
- Updated the timetable so that all BR Class 52 services now have a start time and players spawn in the cab.
- BR Class 31 services have been updated to include a Brake coach.
- Updated the timetable so that all services now have a start time and players spawn in the cab.
- Fixed an issue that prevented passengers from boarding and alighting the BR Class 101 vehicles.
- Improved controls to allow DSD isolation to be controlled from both left and right positions on the BR Class 08.
Caltrain MP36PH-3C ‘Baby Bullet’:
- Added Livery Designer support for the MP36PH-3C.
- Added Livery Designer support for the Bi-Level Cab Car and Coaches.
- Fixed an issue with opaque materials casting shadows on the MP36PH-3C.
- Fixed an issue with opaque materials casting shadows on the Bi-Level vehicles.
- Added the ability to interact with the radio fuse breaker on the CSX C40-8W including adding it’s appropriate animation.
- Added the ability to interact with the CSX C40-8W desk controls from a seated position.
- Fixed an issue with fuse operation on the C40-8W when using the Banking button.
- Fixed an issue with Ditch Lights on the C40-8W.
- Updated the Westbound Coal scenario on CSX C40-8W so that the final marker is now in the correct location.
Sand Patch Grade:
- Updated Localisation for the Coal Loading Tutorial.
Southeastern High Speed:
- Fixed an issue with door unlocking on Railtour Services. Doors should now unlock on the correct side.
- Fixed an issue with the date shown in timetable menu when choosing a scenario.
- Fixed an issue with tracking of completed services in Timetable Mode selection menu.
- Added keyboard/gamepad controls for Left/Right Door Unlocking controls (Key Y is used for Left Side, Key U is used for Right Side).
- Added fixes for some crashing.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download links for Train Sim World 2 update 1.28 will be available soon on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.