Train Sim World 2 version 1.35 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to Train Sim World update 1.35 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, TSW2 update 1.35 also added stability fixes.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the launch, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s TSW2 update 1.35 will fix a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
What is new in today’s Train Sim World 2 1.35?
- [Fix] Bakerloo Line speed limits now trigger from front of train
- [Fix] Reinstate London landmarks for console on Bakerloo Line
- [Guide] TGV Duplex video tutorial
- [Guide] BR Class 483 EMU video tutorial
- [Improvement] Add Platform Departure Boards to East Coastway
- [Improvement] Add Platform Departure Boards to Rapid Transit
- [Improvement] [MSB] Upgraded track rendering (Main Spessart Bahn)
- [Improvement] [MSB] Added platform edge climb up functionality
- [Improvement] [MSB] Added Platform Departure Boards
- [Improvement] [MSB] Localisation improvements
- [Improvement] [MSB] Fixed holes in environment
- [Loco Add-On] GCC-L7 01 – Class 313 EMU (For East Coastway)
- [Route Add-On] GBB-R7 01 – Glasgow Cathcart Circle with Class 314 EMU
- Added fixes for some crashing.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download links for Train Sim World 2 update 1.32 will be available soon on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.