Train Sim World 2 update 1.75 patch notes released for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Train Sim World version 1.75 patch notes, the latest update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, TSW2 update 1.75 also includes various performance improvements.
Previously, a big game update was released which added the Amtrak 50th Anniversary Livery, along with other upgrades to core.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s TSW2 update 1.75 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
TSW 2 Patch 1.75 Notes – March 22, 2022
- Various improvements to the brakes on Sggmmrss, Zacns and Habbiins wagons so that they are now more accurate.
- Anti-slip brake no longer cuts power when applied on the DB BR 143
- Various updates to the brakes on the DB BR 143
- Removed automatic resetting, will need to recycle power control off and back on again to regain traction.
- Traction lock will come off at 1.2 bar brake cylinder pressure regardless of brake type.
- Updated AFB electric brake control. AFB will now be able to use electric braking
- Updated electric brake control from the Cab car so that it will now control it on the DB BR 143.
- Improvements to the electric and air brake on the DB BR 143 so that is it now more predictable and responds better.
- Added additional Indicator lights to the DB BR 143
- Improved brightness in the Cab of the DB BR 143 as it was previously too dim.
- Updated Sifa on the DB BR 143 so that the indicator light illuminates when Sifa is disabled or in a warning/emergency state.
- Updated PZB so that the PZB Acknowledge is no longer triggered while it’s turned off on the DB BR 143.
- Made various minor improvements to the DB BR 143-Corrected Electric brake performance so that it is now power limited at higher speeds.
- Corrected slipping behaviour.
- Update the sander switch so that it now works.
- Made sanders move effective at all speeds.
- Friction brake performance should now be closer to expected performance.
- Corrected position of contact signaller button.
- Increased speed of tap changer.
- Corrected P release and application times.
- Updated the emergency brake on the DB BR 363 so that it only activates once pushed over the threshold.
- Added Contact Signaller functionality to trackside telephones.
- Updated traffic so that it is no longer driving in the wrong direction near Trieb.
- Updated PZB so that is no longer affects the Traction Lock when switching cabs.
- Removed incorrect formations from the scenario planner. BR 185 formations should no longer appear listed as BR 363 formations.
- Adjusted all of the DB BR 767 Cab cars so that they are now facing forwards when using the scenario planner.
- Improved brake functionality for the Laaers carrier wagons, there should no longer be an extremely large delay when waiting for the brakes to release.
- Updated the headlights on the DB BR 442 have been brought into line with BR 146 and other locos on the route.
- Updated the Dopplestock lights so that they have similar effectiveness to the DB BR 146.
- Memory optimisation improvements for the DB BR 146-2.
- Improved safety system reset on game controller for DB BR 143.
- Improved brake pressure handling for full-service brake applications on DB BR 143
- Improved wiper controls in Doppelstocks.
- Fixed issue with “Contact Signaller” control on Doppelstocks and moved it to the telephone handset.
- Set the default position of the wipers to Park instead of Off for the Doppelstocks.
- Added missing GNT suppression balises.
- Fixed instances where the DB BR 442 formations were causing game crashes.
- Improved light baking in Hermosa Tunnel.
- Updated grade crossings at Wycon, Cheyenne chemical Works and Budford. The crossings should now be more realistic to real life and give a warning of a train approaching if lights/arms are present.
- Removed unique smokestack from the wrong area at Dyno Nobel Chemical Plant
- Moved the Mastery tile so that Bison are now more visible from the tracks.
- Various minor visual improvements to Cheyenne and Laramie.
- Updated the ditch lights colour to match the headlights on the SD70ACe.
- Replaced concrete material with ballast material for Laramie and Cheyanne bridges.
- Updated the lights on the SD70ACe to ensure they initialise as expected.
- Correctly placed the Sherman Hill Summit sign.
- Various minor visual improvements to Laramie Cement Works.
- Minor performance improvements across the whole route by removing unnecessary weeds which were impacting FPS.
- Improvements to scenery so that the terrain is now smooth near the tracks and harsh lines are no longer visible.
- Added newly optimised wheat mesh.
Sand Patch Grade
- Updated the SD40 so that it now displays the correct numbers to match the livery. (8301, 8308, 8310, 8316, 8345, 8347, 8372, 8375, 8438)
- Updated the New Journeys Koln Timetable to support PIS and virtual destinations.
- Added missing ICE line numbers.
- Switched on Unload All for all terminating services.
- Moved BR363 at Koln Depot so that it can access the turntable.
- Added Contact Signaller functionality to the Class 377/4.
- Installed Overspeed functionality on the Class 66.
- Updated the Class 66 to remove grass sound from the cab when walking around.
- Various minor improvements to TPWS and AWS on the Class 66.
- Updated Brighton station so that it is now correctly lit at all times of day.
- Moved two lamp posts either side of Hampden Park Level Crossing that blocked the view of the station when on the footbridge.
- Added the ability to use the footbridge at Hampden Park level crossing.
- Updated the tunnels so that they are now shadowed correctly.
- Changed the weather during the Loose Connection scenario from lightly raining to full raining.
- Updated the colour of AWS ramps from Yellow to Green.
- Added Contact Signaller functionality to signals with telephones on the posts.
- Updated the ability to climb up all platforms along their entire length.
- Added working level crossings to various locations along the route.
- Updated the skybox to be compatible with the latest version.
- Updated Falmer station so that it’s no longer populated with hundreds of NPC’s at peculiar times of the evening.
- Various minor localisation improvements.
- Added contact signaller functionality to the Class 66.
Main Spessart Bahn
- Changed the weather during the Auto Runner scenario from lightly raining to full raining.
- Various improvements to localisation when using the scenario planner.
- Rush Hour passengers have now been added.
- Updated name of rail vehicle in the Livery Designer menu to be prefix with the DLC it comes from.
- Various minor localisation improvements.
- Improvements to cruise control on the class 377 so that it will apply electric brake when going downhill, or when the speed set is below current speed.
- Updated coupling IDs so that all Electrostars will couple and work together
Download free Train Sim World 2 update 1.75 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.