Train Sim World 2 update 1.68 released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to Train Sim World version 1.68 patch notes, the latest added changes to London Commuter. Apart from this, TSW2 update 1.68 also includes fixes to the introductions on Bakerloo Line, Koln Achen and Sand Patch Grade.
Previously, a big game update was released which added the Amtrak 50th Anniversary Livery, along with other upgrades to core.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s TSW2 update 1.68 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
What is new in today’s TSW 2 Update 1.68? – February 9, 2022
- Fixed an issue on London commuter when spawning into a service you would experience a delay before being able to start. This resolves a significant amount of “Red Light” issues reported by the community.
- Fixed instances where the game would crash when trying to play Tharandter Rampe if Nahverkehr Dresden was also installed on the Epic Games Store
- Fixed an issue with the doors on the Bakerloo Line introduction so that players are now able to complete it successfully without having to undertake an action which was not instructed.
- Fixed an issue with the doors on the Koln Achen introduction so that players are now able to complete it successfully without having to undertake an action which was not instructed.
- Added Contact Signaller functionality to trackside telephones.
Sand Patch Grade
- Fixed the MU2A valve in the tutorial for the SD40-2 on Sand Patch Grade.
Download free Train Sim World 2 update 1.68 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.