Trailmakers update is now available to download on PC. According to the official Trailmakers patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Trailmakers version will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Trailmakers Patch Notes – November 17 2021
- Added assets used in the High Seas world to the modding spawnables list.
- Fixed an Oh No that would occur if deleting a block that left Mirror Mode in an unconnected state.
- More Mirror Mode (Beta) Improvements.
- Fixed Undo incorrectly taking you out of Mirror Mode.
- Fixed LOD popping on numerous objects across various worlds.
- Grass in non-High Seas Worlds should move again.
- Template vehicles should correctly align with build direction in High Seas.
- Minor terrain fixes in High Seas.