A new Trail Out update is rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Trail Out patch notes, the latest update a new content update and bug fixes.
Previously, a major Trail Out update (September 10) added a long list of quality-of-life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players have been facing several issues. The Trail Out patch will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Trail Out Patch Notes – September 18, 2022
- New cross map – Slopes! Difficult map, where you need to be able to pass the turns
- New car – Benton X4! The first A-class sports car with all-wheel drive!
- New skin for the character – Climber! Tribute to the first game of Trail Climb by the team of Good Boys.
- Added skins for RHINO APC
- Steam Cloud returned
- Mono.Class also supports cross maps
- Changed death cam, more convenient.
- Now the car does not lose much power when using the handbrake
- Nitro is a little more efficient at the beginning of the movement
- Improved character camera
- English localization updated
- Fixed the Bulldozer achievement
- Fixed other achievements that could fall out incorrectly
- Fixed the cup in the garage
- Fixed character flying in stunts at low fps
- Fixed backward camera
Download the free Trail Out patch on PC.