Total War Warhammer 2 update 1.12 (July 13, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Total War Warhammer 2 patch notes, the new Hammers & Herdstones update added support for various DLC and FLC. Apart from this, Total War Warhammer 2 patch also include a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big update released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Total War Warhammer 2 update 1.12 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Total War Warhammer 2 Patch Notes – July 12, 2021
- Addressed a bug where interrupting a projectile-type spell could allow the player to cast it without cost or cooldown, and outside of the cast range
- Addressed a bug that was stopping 360 fire on Great Stag Mounts for Glade Lords and Glade Captains
- Addressed a bug where Glade Riders T-posed whilst they were part of the Hunters of Kurnous Rogue Army
- Addressed a bug that had Dragon Ogres use Zoat visual effects for their animations
- Chariots will no longer collide with invisible dead bodies
- Throgg’s Fimir Linebreakers ancillaries now apply ‘Rattled’ effect
- Fixed some instances where Units did not break their hidden state when they fired while moving
- Stopped the Damage Value Tracker from tracking friendly fire damage
- ‘Whip of Agony’ ability can no longer be cast on artillery
- The ‘Eagle Bow’ ability now has it’s VFX displayed correctly
- Addressed a bug where an overly harsh morale penalty is applied when the player only has flying units left
- Fixed a situation where the player is unable to overcast Magic Missile spells
- Fixed some instances where Sea battles would load incorrectly
- Fixed a modding issue where unit-variant colour behaviour would not match schema data
- Mousing between Shot Type tooltips rapidly will no longer cause the text to become offset
- Replaced some placeholder icons appearing on characters in the Post-Battle screen for faction ‘Court of the Nighthawk’
- Spellweavers no longer goes bald once they die
- Fixed some issues with unexpected holes appearing in Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss and Orc Warboss after their death animations had played
- Addressed a bug when Unit Icons could appear beneath the terrains on Black Ark Landing maps
- Fixed some terrain height issues on MP Blue Reach River map
- Solved an issue where opening and closing the settlement gates on some Small Settlements would be very loud
- Arachnarok spiders no longer share the same 3D/2D Porthole in battles
- The sound effects of the Warden’s Cage ability no longer persists after the Lord is wounded/killed in battle
- Fixed a variety of crashes and text issues.
- Addressed a bug where players were unable to complete Campaign Objectives for certain factions during playthroughs where Chaos Invasion was disabled
- Army reinforcement lines now show when an army is close by
- Addressed a bug where the player could instantly confederate Wydrioth and Torgovann as Orion or Durthu in a Multiplayer Mortal Empires Campaign
- Explosive squig kills are now calculated in the post-battle screen
- Fixed an instance of broken terrain next to the Witchwood in the Mortal Empires Campaign
- Fixed a crash that could occur when capturing a lord with the Warden’s Cage ability
- Addressed a bug where Very Hard/Legendary settlements required fewer growth points per level than lower difficulty levels
- UI will now accurately reflect Army unit count when teleporting between deep root locations whilst recruiting
- Waaagh! marker no longer remains indefinitely if the faction that called it is destroyed
- the active Waaagh! target button can no longer be click-dragged around the map
- Fixed an instance where Waaagh! armies would spawn with larger armies than their parent army
- Fixed issues where Waaagh! armies caused the movement point bars of their parent armies to display incorrectly and allow usage of Ambush Stance with no movement points remaining
- Addressed a bug as Clan Eshin, where Eshin Actions information is displayed in the central panel whilst Clan Contracts is selected
- Addressed a bug where the upgrade button for Athel Tamarha Buildings did not update instantly when selecting to upgrade a prison
- Addressed a bug where UI would not close/open correctly when confederating a faction with an army without a Lord
- Fixed a variety of crashes and text issues
- Nakai will no longer incorrectly gift certain regions to Empire factions.
MP UNIT CAP FIXES
- All Slann units no longer count towards Rare Single Entities.
- Great Stag mounts were counting as rare single entities
- Vampire Fleet Captains no longer count towards ranged unit cap.
- Addressed a bug were some Wood Elf character eagles were counting towards High Elf Eagle caps.
Full changelog is now available here.