A new Toribash update 5.53 released on PC. According to the official Toribash patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Toribash patch 5.53 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Toribash Patch Notes – November 2, 2021
- 3 and 4 player mode support in Free Play – can be toggled via Gamerules menu.
- Added customizable gui scaling – can be accessed in Graphics tab in Settings.
This setting is primarily targeted at players with large screens (1440p and 4k panels) to keep chat and other gui elements reasonably sized.
- Added customizable joint objects opacity – can be accessed in Effects tab in Settings.
This setting allows to control whether joint objects that replace original joints should be visible during play mode.
- Fixed bug with saving replays which would result in overwriting an existing file and added a confirmation window.
- Fixed bug with replays with capitalized symbols in filename not opening on Linux (Linux executables are to come later).
- Slightly improved Lua UI Element text drawing performance