Tony Stewart’s All-American Racing update 1.03 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Tony Stewart’s All-American Racing 1.03 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for crashing, stuttering/lag, and framerate drop issues. In addition, Tony Stewart’s All-American Racing version 1.03 also includes stability improvements on all platforms.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Tony Stewart’s All-American Racing version 1.03 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Tony Stewart’s All-American Racing Update 1.03 patch notes
- Added new sponsor logos for Tony Stewart Racing and LakeSide Media
- Fixed the Average FInish display for previous seasons stats in Career Mode
- Fixed and adjusted some part price inconsistencies in Career Mode
- Added more characters for custom team names in Career Mode
- Fixed some Trophy / Achievement unlocking
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Download free Tony Stewart’s All-American Racing update 1.03 for PS4 and Xbox One.