To The Rescue game update 1.0.19 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official To The Rescue patch notes, the latest update added bug fixes, enhancements, tweaks, and changes.
Recently, a big game update was released which added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing various issues with the game. Today’s To The Rescue patch 1.0.19 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
To The Rescue 1.0.19 Patch Notes – Nov 3, 2021
- Implemented a fix for stress gain happening before stage 3 leading to injuries that can’t be treated yet.
- Implemented a fix for events not happening on the first day of the game.
- Dogs should no longer spawn with the same names as dogs needed to progress tutorial in Sunny Paws
- The puppy events were getting a bit out of hand, so we reduced the frequency of puppy events
- Added a catch for a issue in cutscenes that potentialy broke cutscenes and led to potential hard blocks.
- Reduced the slowest speed from 1 tick every 2.5 seconds to 1 tick every 3 seconds.
- Fixed common issue with saves that was caused by specific dog traits.
- Fixed an issue with being unable to close construction during mayor cutscene. The mayor should no longer impede your constructions.
- Added a call to refresh setting values when loading to the menu.
- Companions no longer have a radioactive looking outline animation.
- Fixed an issue with kennel upgrades retaining default text.
- Simple Bathing minigame mode will no longer be extremely, so hopefully you’ll be able to have more simple baths.
Download free To The Rescue patch 1.0.19 on PC (Steam).