TMNT Shredder’s Revenge patch 1.03 is rolling out on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official TMNT Shredder’s Revenge 1.03 patch notes, the latest update brings a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge update 1.03 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added various tweaks and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s TMNT Shredder Revenge version 1.03 will address a few of these errors.
Read more details here.
TMNT Shredder’s Revenge 1.03 Patch Notes (220.127.116.11) – August 3, 2022
- Addressed enemies sometimes frozen after a Fling Slam.
- Addressed Rat King sometimes frozen after being defeated.
- Addressed Krang’s torso sometimes leaving the screen. You can sing it: “Krang-no-loooon-ger leeeeea-ving theeeeee-screen!”
- Addressed Dirtbag sometimes stuck in its Blinding Flash attack.
- Addressed some player attacks granting immunity to falling down holes, performed over a hold, resulted in a near-instantaneous KO for the player.
- Addressed the Dive Kick attack sometimes getting the player stuck when landing on edges.
- Addressed clients sometimes stuck in a cutscene.
- Addressed many connection issues at the beginning of stages that could result in desyncs and missing players.
- Addressed a few crashes caused by packet loss or lag, resulting in incomplete attack, player or camera data. Bodacious!
- Addressed clients ignoring enemy grab cancellation (when a player grabs for too long or an enemy is too healthy to grab).
- Addressed clients interrupting a Grab with a Super Attack, leaving enemies stuck in their Grab reaction.
- Addressed client-side Chrome Dome sometimes not getting up when it should.
- Addressed Groundchuck often not facing the right direction on clients (or sometimes not animating at all) when charging.
- Addressed some replication issues in the Shredder fight.
- Addressed Super Shredder and Rat King sometimes freezing on clients when the host leaves the game.
- Addressed client-side rat spawning in the Rat King fight often not occurring when it should.
- Addressed client-side Buzzer having a hard time doing U-turns.
- Addressed client-side Motorcycle Foot Soldiers sometimes frozen on screen before attacking.
- Addressed client-side Splinter’s Super Flying Attack not increasing your Hit Counter and Score. He is a radical rat!
- Addressed online lag during boss fights sometimes breaking the boss’ behavior resulting in the fight getting impossible to finish (boss disappearing, for example).
- Addressed online game search no longer working after a failed search.
- Addressed connection issues occurring after the end game cutscene.
- Addressed host able to block the game by opening the Party Up menu while in a stage end cutscene.
- Addressed saving customized controls only partially.
- Addressed using a keyboard with a layout other than QWERTY when customizing controls.
- Addressed saving the VSync value in the Options.
- Addressed a way to get the Pause menu stuck on the screen during gameplay.
- Addressed resetting the progression of stat-based achievements like “Complete Cast!” when starting a New Game.
- Achievement unlock is now saved immediately. Achievement progression is now saved when leaving a stage.
- Addressed audio volume issues on stereo setups.
- Added some awesome people that worked on the game. Tubular!
- Addressed Edwin’s name. Cowabunga, dude!
- Addressed a crash when no audio hardware is found.
- Addressed sound playback when the game window is not in focus.
- Addressed handling some access issues to the MyDocuments folder on Windows and falling back to
- AppData (Roaming) folder if necessary.
- Improved performance by preloading all possible enemies to be used in a stage.
- Dizzy players are no longer invincible. Bummer, dude!
- In Story mode, doing Continue no longer loads up How To Play.
- Improved detecting all connected players as Ready, which would prevent entering a stage.
- Improved transitions between the different parts of stage 6 (Crystal Palace Mall).
- Improved bosses snapping to (sometimes bad) positions after client-side hits.
- Remote players now visually do their Double Jump and additional Somersault attacks. Wicked!
- Added platform icons when listing online games and friends.
- Improved connecting to other Parties. Excellent!
- Added a message popup if kicked from a party. Sorry!
- Added netcode check popup on version mismatch. Friends don’t let friends play un-patched.
- Added support for input glyphs specific to the Steam Deck.
- Now showing the Steam Input binding menu when customizing controls.
Download free TMNT Shredders Revenge update 1.03 on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox.