TLOU2 update 1.05 patch notes released for PS4 players. According to TLOU2 patch notes, the latest The Last Of Us 2 update added grounded mode, permadeath mode, and various gameplay changes. Apart from this, TLOU2 version 1.05 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with fixes. Since the release, players are experiencing a number of performance issues. The Last Of Us 2 patch 1.05 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details here.
Table of Contents
What is new in today’s TLOU2 update 1.05 Patch Notes?
GROUNDED DIFFICULTY and NEW PERMADEATH MODE
The Last of Us 2 Grounded difficulty represents the ultimate test of skill. This difficulty not only making enemies deadlier and ammo, upgrade, and crafting materials incredibly scarce, but also removing invaluable tools for survival, such as disabling Listen mode, deactivating elements of the HUD, and more.
Grounded is now one of the base difficulty options available when starting the story, so you won’t need to have beaten the game once already to access it.
TLOU2 patch 1.05 also introducing a brand new Permadeath mode. You must complete the entire game without dying or start over from the beginning. However, if taking on the whole game is too daunting, you can choose to enable Permadeath mode with checkpoints on a per-chapter or per-act basis.
The Last Of Us 2 Grounded update 1.05 added two new Trophies: one for completing the game with any Permadeath mode enabled and another for beating it on Grounded difficulty.
New DLC Trophies
- Dig Two Graves (Ultra Rare)
- You Can’t Stop This (Ultra Rare)
NEW GRAPHICS, AUDIO, AND GAMEPLAY MODIFIERS
TLOU2 update 1.05 added nearly 30 new graphics rendering modes, as well as several new audio modifiers that allow you to change the look and feel of the game.
- Mirror World
- Mirror on Death
- Slow Motion
- Bullet Speed Mode
- Infinite Ammo
- Infinite Crafting
- Infinite Melee Durability
- Infinite Listen Mode Range
- One Shot
- Touch of Death
- 8-bit Audio
- 4-bit Audio
- Helium Audio
- Xenon Audio
- Saves now display playtime up to the second
- Film Grain Adjustment option
- Disable Listen Mode option
- Motion Sensor Function Aiming option
- Arc Throw HUD Display option
- Aiming Acceleration Scale option
- Aiming Ramp Power Scale option
- Accessibility improvements to Ground Zero encounter, collectible tracking, Enhanced Listen Mode for collectibles, and rope gameplay
NEW OPTIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS
Today’s TLOU2 1.05 update added a new option to disable Listen Mode, adjust Film Grain levels, additional display options, improvements to accessibility features, and more. TLOU2 1.05 also added the ability to see playtime up to the second in the saves menu, making it easier to track and verify your runs.
Bug Fixes in TLOU2 version 1.05
- According to TLOU2 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for crashing issues.
- TLOU2 1.05 addressed stuttering/lag issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free TLOU2 update 1.05 for PS4.