Tiny Tina’s update 1.09 (188.8.131.52a) is now rolling out on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Tiny Tina patch notes, the latest update added the Shattering Spectreglass DLC, featuring the new Blightcaller class, a new dungeon linked to Vesper‘s darkest secrets, and more options for Character Creation. In addition, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands patch 1.09 (1.009.000) also includes stability fixes.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunetly, since the last Tiny Tina hotfix, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Tiny Tina update 1.09 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Wonderlands Update 1.09 Patch Notes – August 11, 2022
Shattering Spectreglass is available now in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, featuring the new Blightcaller class, a new dungeon linked to Vesper‘s darkest secrets, and more options for Character Creation!* Unleash elemental fury as the Blightcaller, battle against the soul-devouring wyvern known as Redmourne the Trivern, and try out new ways to customize your Fatemaker—including an all new voice!
Wonderlands Notes version 184.108.40.206a
This downloadable update will include support for the fourth Content Drop from the Season Pass and various bug fixes and performance improvements.
- A new Class has been added: the Blightcaller!
- The Blightcaller is a Status Effect and Elemental damage specialist. Killing enemies restores their Wards, and spreading Status Effects grants them enhanced and supernatural abilities. The Blightcaller is able to call upon the Spirits, and summon temporary Companions to aid them in battle.
- Access to the Blightcaller class is granted via Shattering Spectreglass, the fourth chapter of post-launch content included in the Season Pass and Chaotic Great Edition.
In addition to this support, some changes have been made that we wanted to give special mention to based on feedback from the community:
Addressed the following reported concerns:
- Fatemakers would occasionally encounter an infinite loading screen when loading into Dreamveil Overlook or the Overworld
- Sully would occasionally not attach to his body properly, causing a progression blocker during “On the Wink of Destruction”
- “Destroy Kwartz” objective would not always mark as completed if Fatemakers destroyed clusters before triggering it
- Lake Lady would not always attack Fatemakers in “A Knight’s Toil”
- Zomboss would not always stay dead like the rest of the bosses
- Fatemakers would occasionally get stuck in Gloopathoth, Aspect of Abyss’ Boss Arena in the Chaos Chamber after defeating the boss quickly
- Fatemakers would not consistently see Bone Mage variants cast their Magic Missile attack
- Tamed orc eyebrows when wearing the Wouldst Thou mask
- Ear Cosmetics would sometimes not match the other cosmetics when dropped
- Melee attack sounds and animation would occasionally repeat during cutscenes if the Fatemaker attacked as they started
- Fatemakers would occasionally not be able to interact with the Mirrors in Dreamveil Overlook when leaving a multiplayer session
- Fyodor‘s Shield Barrier would not always be visible to all players
- Passive buff icons would occasionally not update when changing maps
- Royal Splendor Armor Color has been unlocked for all players
- Blessings in Chaos Chamber would sometimes not be awarded to players who joined multiplayer late
- [PC with FSR 2.0] Various FSR 2.0 improvements
- Various UI adjustments and improvements
- Various performance and stability improvements
- Various hotfixes were nativized
- …and more!
Addressed the following gear-specific reported concerns:
- Lethal Catch Ring would not consistently apply additional effects when Fatemakers killed Land Sharks or Crabs
- Thumb Cuff Ring would not consistently apply additional effects when Fatemakers were in Chaos Chamber
- Spirit Rune would not consistently reward the Ward regeneration delay reduction
- Stats on the Shell Casing Ring would sometimes not be increased when ammo was low
- Finger Ward Ring would sometimes not remove bonuses for being at full Ward after the Fatemaker unequipped their Ward
- Damage Radius and Critical Damage Spell Augments would not consistently function across spells
- Non-elemental Wards would occasionally roll with the Resistance Augment
- Antique Greatbow would sometimes significantly slow the Fatemaker’s movement
- Tyrant’s Truth armor, from the Molten Mirrors DLC, would sometimes not dismiss Companions after save/loading into a map
- Tyrant’s Truth armor would not consistently function when the player loads from the main menu
- Wards that reflect projectiles and the Frying Pan melee weapon would sometimes not correctly aim at firing sources when fighting Fyodor
- Elder Wyvern’s Ring would sometimes not increase gun damage properly
- Head of the Snake would sometimes not apply to hydra spawned from Feriore weapons
- Throwing Throwable Hole into the singularity would sometimes not increase explode damage
- Cape of Tide armor would not always show the water nova in multiplayer
- Time Skip spell would sometimes not apply status effect damage
- Spells with Frozen Orbs would sometimes not slow down when hitting some bosses
Addressed the following class-specific reported concerns:
- Stabbomancer‘s From the Shadow skill would occasionally persist past the intended duration when Fatemakers Fast Traveled
- Stabbomancer Exploit Their Weakness skill could unintentionally stack with the same element
- Graveborn‘s Demi-Lich companion would sometimes shoot with a low-resolution texture when fighting enemies
- Graveborn Reaper of Bones skill would not consistently display its duration in multiplayer
- Clawbringer would occasionally be unable to melee after recalling their hammer and casting spells
- Clawbringer Awe skill would sometimes not trigger with the bonus fire/lighting damage from “Oath of Fire” and “Oath of Thunder”
- Increases to Spore Warden‘s Mushroom Companion damage would be added, rather than multiplied by bonus damage increases like the other Companions
- Skeep spawned from the Spellshot Polymorph skill would not guarantee a free spell cast as described on the item card
Weekly Event! This in-game, limited-time mini-event will be active from August 11 to September 1 at 9:00 AM PT.
- Activated the first week of the Golden Path Mini-Event!
- More gold from all enemies throughout the game
- Better chance of getting a dedicated drop from Banshee, Ribula, Zomboss, and Parasite
Related: Check Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands server status here.
Download free Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands patch 1.09 on PS4, PS5 and Xbox.