Wonderlands update 1.03 (126.96.36.199G) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Wonderlands patch notes, the latest update added balance adjustments, weapon and hero changes. Apart from this, Wonderlands patch 1.03 (1.003.000) also includes various gameplay changes.
Previously, Wonderlands hotfix was released with quality of life changes. Unfortunetly, since the release, players are facing issues with the game. Today’s Tiny Tina patch 1.03 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Tiny Tina Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that was sometimes causing the achievement after completing the “Walk the Stalk” quest to not be awarded.
- Patched up a hole in Queen’s Gate
- Fatemakers who do not own the Butt Stallion Pack are now able to drop and sell cosmetic items from it if picked up during gameplay.
- Prevented Fatemakers from picking up fire spells before they knew how to do fire magic.
- Increased the chance for Chaos Chamber Aspects (bosses) and the Maker to drop dedicated gear.
- Tina has completed the item cards, and Quadbow and Thunder Anima are now possible World Drops!
- Gave Customization Drops a whole new look!
- Make more gold! You can sell customizations for twice as much at vending machines now!
- The “Awe” passive properly scales to the Fatemaker instead of giving a flat rate
- Magic Barrage
- Magic Barrage (all prefixes) – Increased base spell damage from 8 to 13
- Overwhelming Magic Barrage – Increased damage scaling 13%
- Overwhelming Magic Barrage – Decreased cooldown by 8%
- Bursting Magic Barrage – Increased damage scaling by 56%
- Cascading Magic Barrage – Increased damage scaling by 69%
- Concentrated Magic Barrage – Reduced damage scaling by 45%
- Concentrated Magic Barrage – Reduced the Radius scaling by 66%
- Concentrated Magic Barrage – Increased Cooldown scaling by 5%
- Concentrated Magic Barrage – Reduced total channel time by 0.5 sec
- Concentrated Magic Barrage – Replaced the extra projectile at max channel time with 25% increased spell damage.
Arken’s Arc Torrent spell calls down a lightning bolt on enemies. We’ve adjusted how the damage and radius scaling for the spell works in its individual channeling stages.
- Stages get increasingly more powerful; it will now scale at 25% each stage.
- Increased Eruption base damage from 20 to 24
- Increased all Hydra Spells base charges from 1 to 2, so you can have double the casting fun!
- Increased all Sigil Spells base damage by 200%
Weapon Balance Adjustments
- Sniper Rifles
- Increased all Sniper Rifle damage by 20%
- Magic Poison SMG
We found that these guns weren’t appreciated as it was taking 1.5 seconds for the damage to ramp up to competitive levels. We’re removing the delay and including it as part of the base damage that the gun does.
- Removed +50% damage scaling over time
- Increased Hyperius Magic Poison SMG Damage scaling by 50%
- Increased Dahlia Magic Poison SMG Damage scaling by 50%
- Increased Feriore Magic Poison SMG Damage scaling by 50%
- Reduced Feriore Magic Poison SMG Thrown Damage by 20% to compensate for the damage increase
- White Rider’s Dual Beam damage scaling remains unchanged, overall increasing the damage each beam deals due to the Dahlia scaling change.
- The damage of White Rider’s Single Beam mode was getting scaled twice. The damage was close to what we were aiming for before these buffs, but due to the additional increases, we’ve reduced this modifier’s form by 11.8%.
- Legendary Pistols
- Reduced Masterwork Handbow Damage Scaling by 30.8%
- Reduced Masterwork Handbow Crit Damage Bonus by 50%
- Reduced Catatumbo damage Scaling by 6.67%
- Reduced Queen’s Cry Damage Scaling by 15%
- Reduced Pookie’s Chew Toy Damage Scaling by 28.8%
- Reduced Ruby’s Spite Damage Scaling by 30.8%
- Increased Automagic.exe Damage Scaling by 50%
- Increased Gluttony Damage Scaling by 15.4%
- Increased The Message Reload Speed by 50%
- Addressed an issue with how Liquid Cooling Damage Scaling was being calculated.
Backstory Hero Point Adjustments
Note: Backstories cannot be changed after you pick one, but the changes will still be applied to your characters when you play the game! These changes will all apply to new characters.
Raised By Elves
- Increased Dexterity from +2 to +4
- Increased Attunement from +0 to +2
- Increase Wisdom bonus from +4 to +6
- Increase Intelligence bonus from +2 to +3
- Increase Attunement from 0 to +2
Related: Check Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands server status here.
Download free Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands patch 1.03 on PS4, PS5 and Xbox.