The Walking Dead Saints & Sinners version 1.16 is now available for download on PS4 and PC. According to the Walking Dead Saints and Sinners update 1.16 patch notes, the latest update added the Aftershocks Quickstart feature to the game. Apart from this, Saints and Sinners update 1.16 also addressed major progress blockers and other inconveniences
Previously, a minor update was released with quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the launch, many players are experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Saints & Sinners update 1.16 will address a few of these issues.
What is new in The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners update 1.16? – October 14, 2021
- Quickstart for Aftershocks is now available! It allows direct access to the free Aftershocks post-game content.
- Vive Controls for the UV Flashlight has been updated: the player can now double tap “down” on either trackpad to activate the UV Flashlight
- Fixed an issue where the radio could stutter or play the incorrect lines when first starting the Aftershocks content from a post-game save
- Fixed an issue where if the player never picked up a key for Aftershocks and left the map, it would not respawn
- Distant gun fire should no longer sound like it’s in the player’s ear
- Impact sounds should play again
- Invincible Collapsed Walkers / Toe Piranhas / Demon Logs should now be extinct
- Player should now be able to exit the credits early
- Fall Knife Giveaway has ended. Thank you all for your participation and support!
Download free The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners version 1.16 on PlayStation 4.