The Tenants update is now rolling out on PC. According to the Tenants patch notes, the latest update added in-game phone app: Camera, quality of life improvements, and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s The Tenants patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
The Tenants Patch Notes – December 23, 2021
- Added a new in-game phone app: Camera.
- Added a time-limited Elite Contract: Toy Factory.
- Added a time-limited tenant request: Wonderful Time.
- Added a time-limited tenant event: Singing Carols.
- Decorated the main menu and the district maps for the time-limited Winter event.
- Added two new loading screens.
- Added an item set designed by the Halloween community contest winner, @vritto.
- Fixed an issue where overlapping furniture slotted on the shelves and similar spots wouldn’t detect collisions between each other.
- Fixed an issue with furniture being placed outside apartment boundaries in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with calculating agent work days in a given time period.
- Fixed a host of issues related to sound effects.
- Fixed a few issues with item placement.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when changing the target room mid-negotiation with a tenant.
- Fixed an issue with job clients rating items from a different room.
- Fixed an issue with the rendering of corners pieces for exterior walls.
- Fixed an issue with tenants getting stuck on certain actions.
- Fixed an issue with the missing game mode tooltip in the main menu.
- Hidden the duration of the tutorial Pedro babysitting task.
- Fixed an issue with displaying nearby item connections after leaving renovation.