The Tenants update 0.76 is now rolling out on PC. According to the Tenants patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life improvements and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Tenants patch 0.76 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
The Tenants Patch Notes – January 7, 2022
- Disabled winter decorations and seasonal time-limited content. Santa will return to Wondersville next holiday season.
- Disabled remodelling in a few jobs.
- Fixed Open House job ratings being sometimes wrongly docked for tenants not having enough past tenancies.
- Fixed a number of incorrect furniture icons.
- Fixed a number of wall decorations wanting to be placed right up against the wall even when they were on the wall itself.
- Fixed some tenants suffering from premature balding.
- Toned down tenant events frequency scaling with the number of player tenants. Introduced a hard cap starting at 22 tenants.
- Cashflow problem event changed to occur to everyone but Loyal / Diligent tenants.
- Date night event changed to occur to everyone except Loners with Social Animals having a boosted chance of it happening.
- TV / Internet subscription upgrade event changed to occur to everyone with Gamers having a boosted chance of it happening.
- Adjusted how much rent agents are about to get during lease renegotiations.
- Agents with over 75 Salesmanship will now never lose money on lease renegotiations unless the tenant is already maxed out.
- Adjusted what lease lengths agents are able to get during lease renegotiations.
Agents might be able to get a longer lease than your current one, while agents with over 80 Salesmanship will never get a shorter lease than your current one. However, lease lengths negotiated by agents are capped at 120 days.