The Tenants update 0.72b is now rolling out on PC. According to the Tenants patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s The Tenants patch 0.72b will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
The Tenants Patch Notes – November 30, 2021
- Added a host of new entry animations for Elite Contract clients.
- Added dedicated Hunter client assets for one of the Elite Contracts.
- Fixed an issue with large wall mounted items being impossible to place down.
- Fixed an issue with the apartment reset feature breaking the room detection system.
- Fixed an issue with the new Elite Contract intros behaving erratically when the game was paused.
- Fixed an issue with the intros being sometimes overlaid with tutorial sequences.
- Fixed an issue with the billard table being required in one of the jobs.
- Fixed an issue with lacking skill points for older saves.
- Fixed an issue with pedestrian animations in the main menu.
- Fixed a visual wall glitch in the Suburbs.
- Lowered item spam penalties for Outdoor items. Achieving higher decor scores in gardens should now be easier.