The Surge 2 version 1.10 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the Surge 2 update 1.10 patch notes, the new update fixed some recurring issues, including stability improvements and bug fixes. Apart from this, Surge 2 1.10 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update released with various gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Surge 2 version 1.10 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
The Surge 2 Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Eli could suddenly die during the fight at the University without even being touched.
- Fixed an issue where Nano Echo in the boss fight would have a voice line in English.
- Fixed an issue where players could cancel falling animation when using attack and block during the fall.
- Fixed an issue where players could survive the fall from the epicenter and skip the fight against Cain.
- Fixed an issue where blocking animation would not play completely.
- Fixed an issue where implants could not be equipped in another NG if you equipped it on an unlockable implant slot in NG+.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck between container and outdoor toilet.
- Fixed an issue where poison/shark bots could become untouchable after getting out of the ground.
- Fixed an issue where save data from Patch 5 could not be launched on GMC version.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to complete Iron Maus side quest even if the steps were fulfilled correctly.
- Fixed an issue with nano weapons that could not cut limbs off big pirates.
- Several localization fixes
- Fixed a synchronization issue with the Kraken Birth Sequence when leaving this level before talking to zip-line.
- Fixed an issue with black squares appearing or flatting that can interfere with the image after decreasing the Resolution Scale.
- Fixed an issue with Brother Eli’s voice when he talked to the prisoner.
- Fixed an issue with bazooka enemies being invincible when players aimed at their body.
- Fixed an issue where players could talk to Sidney at the drive-in while she’s at epicenter.
- The Robotic Disrupter implant should work properly against robotic enemies in The Kraken expansion.
- Fixed an issue with audiolog, sausages, and music tape that cost 0 techscrap from the vending machine.
- Fixed an issue with the Tenta Kill weapon that would continue playing the sound even when not swinging the weapon.
- Fixed an issue where players would get twice the same items when killing two enemies in a row.
- Fixed an issue with crab enemies that could not be killed by a normal weapon.
- Fixed an issue where players would not need to parry multiple times against an enemy that was 2 levels higher than your weapon MK if you have a MK X weapon in your inventory.
- Fixed an issue with a character equipped with a gear set that appeared from nowhere near the stairs.
- Fixed an issue where facial hair would not show properly when equipping certain headgear.
- Fixed an issue where players could die when jumping toward the wall in the Government level.
- Fixed an issue with the Ascension Quest that could be found in previous levels rather than in the Detention center.
- Fixed an issue where a red FX would be reactivated in the eye when launching Cain into the swimming pool after you died.
- Fixed some UI quest log names in The Kraken expansion.
- Fixed an issue with Vulkan error [VK_ERROR_DEVICE_LOST GTX 960] that appeared when the game was launched.
- Fixed a crash when the player used Alt-tab while in fullscreen.
- Fixed a game freezing issue related to AMD driver update 19.12.2.
- Fixed an issue where you would receive the “Save data is corrupted” message during the save process after reverting a corrupted save file.
- Fixed an issue with the Dead Again trophy that didn’t unlock on PS4 after defeating Brother Eli in the University.
- Fixed an issue where players opened the PS Home while holding a direction input, then came back to the game, the character would still move in that direction without input.
- Fixed an issue where the game would relaunch when you attempt to exit the Options menu if save data has been created on a previous version.
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Multiplayer improvements.
- Network connection improvements.
- The Surge 2 version 1.10 added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Added fixes for glitches.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Added various under the hood fixes.
The Surge 2 update 1.10 is now available for download.