The Surge 2 update 1.07 is now rolling out on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official the Surge 2 version 1.07 changelog, the latest update added fixes and improvements, including an upgrade to the texture streaming, and a patch for PC with bug fixes and improvements. Additionally, the Surge 2 patch 1.07 also includes stability improvements.
This free Weapon Pack includes the deadly Golden Twin Blades, the devastating “BFH” Heavy Duty Weapon, the brutal Mangled Articulators Punching Gloves, and the versatile Golden Harvest Double Duty Weapon. Find the enemies wielding them and execute them to claim the weapons for yourself!
The next week will see the full reveal of The Surge 2’s Season Pass, with more weapons, more implants, more gear sets, and a brand-new storyline DLC with hours of content in a new environment to be released down the line.
Previously, a minor update was released with gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s the Surge 2 version 1.07 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
The Surge 2 update 1.07 changelog
PlayStation 4 & Xbox One only
- Fixed several texture issues
- Fixed a control issue with QWERTY keyboards for the spraycan drone
- Fixed an issue with auto-setting Dynamic Resolution (blurry textures by default effect)
- Several crash fixes
- Fixed blockers when interacting with some doors
- Fixes a crash when performing a finisher on NanoBeast’s bodies
- Fixed an issue where you would be stuck in Power Plant when trying to exit this area
- Fixed several issues with The Witness quest
- The new implant slot should now display correctly if you reach 100 Core Power.
- “Jump” and “Cycle Injectables” can now be bound after resetting key bindings to default
- Fixed an issue where you would receive multiple rewards from a single banner
- Fixed some localization issues
- Fixed an issue with R2 double tap
- [Balancing] Delver Echo in NG+ has been nerfed
- Fixed an issue where music volume would automatically reset or set to 0 when launching the game
- Adjusted “brightness” slider
- Fixed an issue with A.I.D. Centauri set bonus
- Fixed an issue where you would suddenly die in the Underground
- Swiss Army Drone can now be unlocked in NG+
- Reduced cost of Graffiti Tags from merchants
- Added fixes for some crashing.
- Addressed issues related to UI.
- Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
The Surge 2 update 1.07 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available fo download.