The Slormancer game update 0.3.106 is now available to download on PS4 and Switch. According to the official The Slormancer patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and changes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s The Slormancer patch 0.3.106 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s The Slormancer Update 0.3.106 Patch Notes?
- Players that couldn’t start The Slormancer due to compatibility issues with Windows 7 should now be able to. Please let me know if this is working properly as I have no way to test this myself.
- Fixed a crash when entering the Slorm Temple with the Elder Reaper of the Slorm Temple.
- Fixed a rare crash occuring when entering Expeditions.
Pure Reaper of the Temple Keeper:
- The Mini-Keeper now properly disappears when you unequip the Reaper.
- Now properly scales on Minion Increased Damage and Totem Increased Effect.
- Now also properly scale with Aura Increased Effect.
- Primordial Increased Effect now also properly work.
- Balance Change: Now deals Elemental Damage equal to 5% of the enemy’s Max Life (instead of 20%).
Because we’re reintroducing proper scaling to the Slorm Reaper, you should get back to the same result as you used to by simply leveling up the Reaper since the Mini-Keeper now benefits from Minion Increased Damage and Totem Increased Effect while in a Totem form.
Basically, it’s no longer 20% from the start, which was a bit too much of a gift, but you can easily get back to it, and go beyond with the proper build.
That being said, this Slorm Reaper is probably still a bit too strong. We just want to see how things go now that all of its effects are working.
- Arcane Phalanx and Arcane Sovereign should no longer affect the Totem from the Slormandrite Staff of the Shaman.
- Your own Minions should no longer be affected by Cataclysms.
- Slormite & Slormandrite can now stack up to 999 999.
- Fixed a couple of typos.
- Witches now cast their seal 75% faster and have about 30% more Life as they felt a bit underwhelming and easy to dodge.