The Sims 4 update 1.38 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Sims 4 version 1.38 changelog, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the Sims 4 patch 1.38 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added new features like ladders, free Window/Door placement, firefighters, bills & utilities, and more. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Sims 4 patch 1.38 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Sims 4 update 1.38 changelog?
- Fixed an issue with cycling swatch options while using the Numpad + and – keys.
- Fixed an issue which caused Error 122:324a2e8e to occur.
- Fixed an issue which caused Error 134:b378c837 to occur.
- Hello Error 134, was it me you were looking for? I don’t wonder where you are (now) and I don’t wonder what you do (now), I hope you don’t get lonely…
- Fixed an issue in which when two Households were on Vacation (or one of them were), the messages for Vacation Ending were ambiguous or incorrect.
- Fixed an issue for Consoles in which the Main Menu became unresponsive when disconnected from The Gallery.
- Fixed an issue in which if Simmers were offline and they clicked on The Gallery tab or their Profile tab resulted in their contents in My Library would disappear.
- We turned it off and on again.
- Made some updates to some of the icons for Off-The-Grid related Moodlets.
- Fixed an issue in which some floor textures were disappearing if Stilts were put over terrain tiles. Kinda groovy but we had to fix that.
- Create a Sim asset yfBody_EF18SportStriped_SolidBlueTurquoise has been fixed to avoid clipping with all types of shoes. In the same vein, we fixed a clipping issue when top yfTop_EP03JacketTie_SolidBlueDkBlue is paired with bottom yfBottom_EP02SkirtAsym_Blue (for those who own Get Together and City Living).
- The Sims 4 update 1.28 corrected Residential Lot status of “The Summer Home” Lot in Winderburg. Against all previous evidence, it is actually NOT an Incomplete Lot.
- Fixed an issue in which the game froze when moving to dorms in University of Britechester when giving control to another Sim.
- The University of Britechester and The Foxbury Institute have now associated some of their Degrees with Freelancer Maker and Civil Designer careers! See you next term Simmers!
- The ‘All Included!’ Lamp With Storage is no more, it has become the ‘Not All Included!’ Lamp Without Storage as our text writer was deceived and the Lamp does not allow a deco slot. Shenanigans!
Download free Sims 4 update 1.38 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.