The Sims 4 update 1.17 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Sims 4 version 1.17 changelog, the latest update resolves a build related issue. Additionally, The Sims 4 version 1.17 also contains stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with a brand new career type: Freelancer, with 3 paths, a plain white shelf as well as keyboard and mouse support on PS4 and Xbox One. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Sims 4 patch 1.17 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
The Sims 4 Update Version 1.17 Changelog for PS4 and Xbox One
- There is a saying that when a door closes a video game shouldn’t. I’m sure it is something like that. Anyway, we took that deep and profound message to heart and now you shouldn’t see your game close while in build mode.
- Toddlers love toys, sometimes they were loving them so much that they wouldn’t let them go leading to all other kinds of problems. Now, toys and books will be put down now and then, although being toddlers they might not be where you want them, put away neatly. Watch where you walk as standing on toys can hurt!
- During loading of a save game, you may have seen a message with Error Code 134. Your save games won’t do that anymore.
- Sometimes you want to lounge by the water, or in the water. If you choose to have your Sim relax with a lounger in the water, loading your Save Game would take an excessive amount of time. Loading should be back to normal and your Sim gets to enjoy the waves at their feet.
- We don’t pretend to understand how Mermaid genetics work but we definitely knew they weren’t working as expected. This should be more like you’d expect when you get new arrivals into the family.
- Vampires seemed to be confused about how to use Dark Meditation and Influence Emotions, and they wouldn’t be able to do it. We took them into a dark place and explained the situation – now they can do both, putting them onto the path of the most powerful Vampire ever!
- Fixed a build related issue where players were kicked out of the game with an error.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Sims 4 update 1.16 for PS4.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Sims 4 version 1.16 added stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with Sims 4 version 1.16.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
The Sims 4 update 1.16 for PS4 is now available for download.