The Sims 4 update 1.15 released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Sims 4 1.15 changelog, the latest update brings stability and performance improvements. Additionally, The Sims 4 version 1.15 also contains fixes for the several issues related to game crashing, client bugs, stuttering/lag, and UI bugs.
Previously, a big update was released with a brand new career type: Freelancer, with 3 paths, a plain white shelf as well as keyboard and mouse support on PS4 and Xbox One. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Sims 4 patch 1.15 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Sims 4 update 1.15 Changelog for PS4 and XBox One
- Somewhere along the way, selling objects from your lot would duplicate them instead. Just because your Sims won’t give up their possessions without a fight doesn’t mean you don’t get the final say. Now you can sell objects as much as you like.
- On the other hand, sending to Household inventory won’t sell your objects anymore either.
- It was never intended that you could put a door or a window in your inventory and the game reflects this properly. I mean, who has pockets large enough for a door?
- The camera almost had a mind of its own at times, choosing what to look at. It should behave and look at only the items you want to look at.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Sims 4 patch 1.15.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Sims 4 1.15 added stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with Sims 4 version 1.15.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
Sims 4 update 1.15 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.