The Sims 4 update 1.76 is rolling out on PS4, PC(126.96.36.1990), and Xbox One(188.8.131.520). According to the official Sims 4 1.76 patch notes, the latest update moved the Gallery to the new backend systems and services. Apart from this, Sims 4 patch 1.76 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a major SIMS 4 update 1.61 added new features, fixes, and gameplay improvements. Recently, a hotfix added quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Sims 4 version 1.76 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Sims 4 Update 1.75 Patch Notes – May 30, 2023
The following is fixed in the Sims 4 maintenance update:
- The Gallery has been moved to new backend systems and services, which will bring with it additional flexibility and future feature updates.
- All of your creations, comments, likes, and downloads will be coming over to the new Gallery.
- The News tab and Gallery Newsfeed are temporarily unavailable.
- Trending Hashtags are unavailable.
- Commenting from thesims.com website is temporarily unavailable.
- The Gallery is temporarily disabled on Macs running El Capitan (10.11) and Sierra (10.12).
The following features will be added back at a later date:
- The News tab and Gallery Newsfeed
- Trending Hashtags
- Commenting from thesims.com website
- Access to the Gallery on Macs running El Capitan (10.11) and Sierra (10.12)
Download free Sims 4 update 1.76 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. The Sims 4 codes will be available later.