The Sims 4 update 1.62 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Sims 4 1.62 patch notes, the latest update addressed the “Error Code: 0” some of you might be encountering when trying to save. Apart from this, Sims 4 patch 1.62 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added fixes for My Wedding Stories and some other fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Sims 4 version 1.62 will fix a few of these issues.
The Sims 4 Patch 1.62 Notes (Game Save Fix) – Changelog – August 2, 2022
The Sims 4
- Sims with a short or long Lifespan no longer become younger or age dramatically when leaving Create a Sim.
- The “Ask to be Girlfriend/Boyfriend” Want now targets appropriate Sims.
- Adult Sims no longer tag teens in flirtatious Social Bunny posts.
- All available Sims now can be selected for travel even if they are currently not on the current lot.
- Sims without Fame no longer occasionally appear to have it.
High School Years
- Sims now can walk through the I Was a Teenage Garbage Artist pile of clutter.
Addressed Sims auto-aging up in saves using the Short or Long lifespan.
Fixed the error code 0 (game saving bug) with today’s update.
The Sims 4
- Games with Neighborhood Stories configured to enable neighbors to “Join a Career” now should be able to save normally. If you had disabled this option to avoid the issue, you now should be able to play with it.
My Wedding Stories
- Couples marrying now consistently can enjoy their big day with a cake.
Download free Sims 4 patch 1.62 for PS4 and Xbox One.