The Sims 4 PS4 version 1.39 released for players. The new patch is also rolling out for and Xbox One players. According to the official The Sims 4 update 1.39 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for crashing, stuttering/lag, framerate drop, matchmaking, and more. Apart from this, the Sims 4 update 1.39 also includes stability and performance improvements on all platforms.
Previously, a big update was released with balancing, gameplay changes and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Sims 4 version 1.39 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in the Sims 4 update 1.39?
- Mouse hovering over purchased traits will no longer display the text “Not available for Robots.” We understand that Robots are sentient beings, but unfortunately, these traits are not robot compliant.
- Fixed an issue in which Lots with applied Terrain Manipulation were being placed backwards when downloaded from The Gallery. Where’s the door? Is this the front or the back? Order has been restored at last.
- Fixed an issue in which Terrain Paint did not apply correctly under trees or foundations.
- The UI team did some housekeeping and have fixed some background stretching happening in career panels.
- Blinking shadows no longer appear when placing windows in basement levels that are of the same variant. I do admit that was a bit spooky, not the time windows… not the time.
- Color swatches for Build Mode item “Large Dancing Water Emitter” have been fixed.
- Staircases will no longer get cut through trims when there is no landing. Safety first!
- Some flowers and trees in Gibbs Hill will no longer appear to be floating as Sims walk by. To be honest, the idea of floating flora is quite appealing to me.
- Civil Designer Sims will no longer come home after work wearing random footwear. I’m all for putting your feet up after work, but switching footwear in the middle of things and coming home from work in a completely different state as you went out, is kinda suspicious.
- Fixed an issue that caused some color swatch glitches on Civil Designer outfits.
Realm of Magic
- Fixed an issue with thumbnails generated in The Gallery for Toddlers that generated not only their Sim form but also included their Spellcaster form. We can only contain the cuteness so much!
- What’s that? Did you still hear the sounds of knitting when cancelling knitting interactions? <singsongy voice> Not a problem anymore.
- Fixed an issue with asset cfHair_SP17LocsLong that made it display all adult color swatches.
- Added fixes for some crashing.
- Addressed audio-related issues.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
The Sims 4 version 1.39 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.