The Sims 4 patch 1.30 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Sims 4 1.30 patch notes, the latest update fixed error code 134:64b8a94a and added various quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Sims 4 patch 1.30 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added new features like ladders, free Window/Door placement, firefighters, bills & utilities, and more.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Sims 4 patch 1.30 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Sims 4 1.30?
- Fixed an error Code 134:64b8a94a (Error Code 134.)
- Fixed a bug related to curvature points on Roofs.
- Controller layout screens updated to reflect the additional controls used in the Spark’d Challenges tabs in The Gallery.
- Fixed an issue that generated an error message when submitting an item to Spark’d Challenges from Player’s catalog.
Cats & Dogs
- Retrained our good Doggos and Cattos so that they can eat also not on command. So they will no longer eat only when they are told.
- Fixed an issue where NPC Sims would continuously steal objects from Lots without having the Kleptomaniac Trait.
- Fixed an issue in ‘Green’ Lots that did not allow Aurora Borealis and other phenomena to display.
- Fixed an issue that made some drinks and food options be duplicated, or go missing, on restaurants’ menus.
- Fixed an issue that prevented PlayStation 4 and macOS players from applying the unlockbytag SP17 successfully.
- Sims will no longer constantly knit autonomously.
Download free Sims 4 patch 1.30 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.