The Sims 4 1.37 patch notes are now available for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Sims 4 update 1.37 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and changes. Apart from this, Sims 4 patch 1.37 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added new features like Ladders, free Window/Door Placement, Firefighters, Bills & Utilities, and more.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Sims 4 version 1.37 update will fix a few of these issues.
Sims 4 1.37 patch notes (Updated)
- Fixed an issue related to game freezing or hanging related to Platforms usage that made the game unrecoverable.
- For our Xbox One Simmers, we have fixed an issue in which the audio was distorted after several hours of gameplay.
- Empty plates left on the counter will no longer have the “Load Dishwasher” option greyed out. Honestly, this was the universe telling you that you probably shouldn’t use the dishwasher for one plate, but you’re welcome.
- This editor and the Localization team fixed a few typos, capitalization issues, tweaked and enhanced (ENHANCE!) some translations across all packs as it is customary in all updates.
- Sims can now be opted out of Fame in the Options Menu once again. Don’t care about the bling or the hi-life, ‘cause Simoleons ain’t mean thing if ya ain’t Simming right.
- Fixed an issue in which Snowy Escape-locked CAS items were showing up when randomizing clothing in Create a Sim. And thus concludes the Window Shopping experience =(
Journey to Batuu
- We fixed an issue that made the game crash if you were idle for a while in Batuu. I know I am all for doing all the activities all the time, but taking a breather (or well, staring… I mean admiring Kylo for a while) and having the game crash? I can only take so much at one time, you know?
- Child Sims will no longer levitate or perform the “Warn about Bed Safety” interaction on Murphy Beds. Turns out the Child Sims had joined a levitating class, so things are looking up!
- The Media Marathoner will now properly display Power Consumption Ratings. When you waste electricity in the game, you’re wasting electricity in real life!
- Simmers who own Seasons will now see the “Egg Hunt” interaction on the Media Marathoner and the Media Marathoner All-on-the-Wall.
- Cat owners rejoice! Now balls of Yarn made by pet Cats are able to be kept as owned. Whew! Toys for life! Until the next item of interest appears…
- Fixed an issue in which Sims that didn’t have the Kleptomaniac Trait were able to have the “Attempt to Swipe” interaction available on balls of Yarn and Yarn Baskets. Kleptomaniac Sims rejoice on having their interaction for themselves…
- Fixed an issue that made the notification for acquiring the Aspiration Lord/Lady of the Knits was not being displayed.
- Sims’ feet will no longer sink into the ground if they decide to abruptly end (cancel the interaction) their Rocking on the Rocking Chair. I… Never mind, carry on.
- After Sims Teach to Knit, other interactions such as Knit will be able to be performed. This means that after teaching to knit, you can actually knit. That seems like it should happen!
- Fixed an issue in which the game crashed or quit upon loading game saves that were created prior to the June 3rd update.
- Fixed an issue in which Error code 122:1c9cf40 would appear and loaded the Manage World screen and prompted Simmers to restart the game.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Added audio-related fixes.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Sims 4 update 1.37 is now available for download for PS4 and Xbox One.