The Riftbreaker update 1.000.019 details are now available for PC and PS5 players. According to the official Riftbreaker 1.19 patch notes, the latest update brings some minor gameplay changes and fixes. Apart from this, today’s Riftbreaker patch version 1.000.019 also includes stability improvements.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues. Today’s The Riftbreaker version 1.000.019 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
The Riftbreaker Patch Notes – August 2, 2022
- Fixed an issue with calculating the DPS values of modded weapons. Previously, damage over time was not taken into account.
- Fixed an issue with loot effects that caused the game to crash occasionally.
- Fixed the localizations of damage types on the Database screen.
- Added a missing area damage icon to damage numbers.
- Changed the visual effects of building cubes. They look better and are much less performance-hungry. We also fixed their effect attachment points.
- Fixed drone healing effects – they will no longer become unattached from drones and float towards the player.
- Many fixes to Japanese and Chinese localizations
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the inventory screen.
- Disassembling a weapon with a mod installed will no longer remove that mod. This change prevents some crashes in the inventory screen.
- Plus additional fixes for smaller bugs and obscure crashes.
Download free the Riftbreaker update 1.000.019 on PlayStation 5.