The Riftbreaker update 1.000.018 details are now available for PC and PS5 players. According to the official Riftbreaker 1.18 patch notes, the latest update added various fixes, changes and improvements. Apart from this, today’s Riftbreaker patch version 1.000.018 also includes general stability fixes.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues. Today’s The Riftbreaker version 1.000.018 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
The Riftbreaker Patch Notes – July 21, 2022
- Build menu: fixed ‘left’ and ‘page_left’ input collision on AZERTY keyboard layout.
- Added Chinese translation to the new DLC story dialogues.
- Improved Harvester Drone performance.
- Fixed a crash caused by Attack Drones.
- Fixed a crash caused by a blueprint without a storage component.
- Fixed a crash in the Research System caused by nonexistent nodes.
- Fixed a crash caused by building not being present in the database.
- Fixed Geotrupex spawning in the desert outpost mission.
- Fixed a crash caused by timer error when activating Rift Station.
- Fixed a nil value crash in the comet_silent.lua script.
- Added a new information popup message for a crash caused by running an old version of the Steam client.
- Shortened the ‘Resisted’ popup display time.
- Fixed some lags in HUD popup animations.
- Changed UI buttons for Crafting and Journal menu pages.
Download free the Riftbreaker update 1.000.018 on PlayStation 5.