The Riftbreaker update 1.000.011 details are now available for PC and PS5 players. According to the official Riftbreaker 1.000.011 patch notes, the latest update improves some visual effects and performance. Apart from this, today’s Riftbreaker patch version 1.000.011 also includes general stability fixes.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues. Today’s The Riftbreaker version 1.000.011 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
The Riftbreaker Patch Notes – January 31, 2022
- Seasonal popup now has an icon that represents the actual event.
- The G2 floor went missing last update. We found it and put it back in place.
- Fixed collisions in some small crystal models to allow easier scanning.
- The ribbon trail of the hand grenade is now different from the ones launched from the Grenade Launcher weapon.
- Acid decals now have a shorter lifespan to match the damage time.
- New sound for launching a hand grenade.
- New sound for the Research Station.
- New effects for the Research Station.
- Animations turned on in the Research Station.
- New sound for gates opening and closing – hydraulics changed to pneumatics.
- Carbonium and Cobalt deposits minimap colors changed, so that you can differentiate better between the two.
- Optimized (performance and visibility) effects for special dash types – smaller lights, smaller particles, less particles.
- Thunderstorm event – new sound, tweaked effects, stronger wind.
- Dust storm – better colors, reduced density.
- Reduced density and height of effects attached to big cryo decals
- Fixed some desert tiles to avoid resources spawning on quicksand
- Several fixes for minor errors and crash bugs.
Download free the Riftbreaker update 1.000.011 on PlayStation 5.