The Riftbreaker update 1.000.010 details are now available for PC and PS5 players. According to the official Riftbreaker 1.000.010 patch notes, the latest update addressed various game crashing bugs and more. Apart from this, today’s Riftbreaker patch version 1.000.010 also includes general stability fixes.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues. Today’s The Riftbreaker version 1.000.010 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
The Riftbreaker Patch Notes – January 27, 2022
- The Spring Festival is here! A new seasonal event has arrived in Galatea 37. Celebrate with two new Mr. Riggs skins (unlock them with codes TIGER and SPRING), new lamp models, new floor patterns, new Sentinel Towers, and even a custom weather event! Just like the previous winter seasonal event, this is purely cosmetic and entirely optional.
- The mouse cursors implementation has been completely reworked. It is now much more responsive and faster, reducing lagging and any other potentially unwanted behavior.
- The Statistics Screen has been reworked and added to the in-game menu and the end game screen.
- The full version of the game and the Prologue now feature different main menu backgrounds to differentiate more easily between the two.
- We re-enabled the option to change the anti-aliasing method from TAA to FXAA. Use it if you dislike the minor TAA ghosting artifacts. Enabling FXAA will prevent you from using FidelityFX Super Resolution as it requires TAA.
- The energy priority system has been dramatically improved. Previously, in the case of an energy shortage, the buildings would come on- and offline semi-randomly in case of an energy shortage. Now, it’s more granular and predictable, with AI hubs taking priority over defensive towers.
- Changed the radius of the objective marker in the Tanzanite Concentration mission from 100 to 10 meters.
- Adjusted the minimum number of spawned Cryogenic plants in the Magma Find Samples mission.
- Deployable Sentry Guns are more visible now, thanks to tweaked visual effects.
- Temporary (green) Rift Portals are now light emitters.
- Adjusted fade-in and fade-out timings for dynamic decals – blood splats, explosions, and similar.
- Reduced the amount of hitpoints for large Magnetic Rocks, making them easier to deal with.
- Menu screens have been adjusted to fill the screen space better on non- 16:9 aspect ratio displays.
- Ammo research requirements added to the Corrosive Gun, the Cryogenic Atomizer, the Nuclear Launcher, and Swarm Missiles. This is to prevent a rare scenario where you could develop a weapon but have no means of producing the ammunition required.
- Loot from Acidic Yeast should be more visible now.
- Planetary Screen is now hidden in Survival Mode and the Prologue.
- Bigger chance for “something useful” in Bioanomalies (skills, skins, etc.), instead of random resource caches.
- Additional Bioanomalies spawn in on bigger maps.
- Requirements are now visible for a couple more items in the Alien Technology research tree.
- The Acidic Yeast can now destroy any non-acid-resistant floor.
- When the player tried to upgrade the Headquarters building without the necessary resources to do so, they would get the warning pop-up, just as if they could afford the upgrade. This is no longer the case.
- Fixed an error that caused some meteors to spawn double decals.
- Fixed collision of multiple small vegetation pieces to improve scanning with the Bioscanner.
- Fixed AI core cost errors that happened while using cost-reducing gear, like Maintenance Tools.
- The Cryo Station no longer takes damage shortly after being built on the Magma floor.
- Fixed an error that happened when deleting saves through the main menu.
- Nurglax Drones are no longer selectable.
- Fixed the Uranium Ore icon in research.
- Fixed a bug that caused problems with the Build Menu focus after using a hotkey while building.
- Floors no longer cast shadows, which should result in performance improvements.
- Fixed multiple issues related to minimap zooming.
- The buttons on the Journal screen now correctly display their corresponding tooltips.
- ‘Remove from the research queue’ button has been fixed.
- Fixed a large number of minor errors and crash bugs.
- New sound added for gates opening and closing.
- The sound framework has been reworked entirely, eliminating many issues and crashes that happened before. Please let us know if you notice any strange behavior regarding sound.
-Enabled HQ upgrades through the Upgrade Tool – this will now trigger a manual confirmation prompt. This change brings back the functionality, but should still prevent upgrading the HQ by mistake.
-Fixed crash in the AmmoSystem: projectile cluster
-Fixed ResourceSystem: breaking energy graph on destroying building while upgrading
-Fixed DamageSystem: familiarity lvl bonus should now be properly applied
-Fixed DisassemblyScreen: background
-Fixed CraftingScreen: sorting
-Fixed possible crash in the TimeOfDaySystem
-Fixed possible crash in the TerrainAffectorSystem
Download free the Riftbreaker update 1.000.010 on PlayStation 5.