The Riftbreaker update 1.000.008 details are now available for PS5 players. According to the official Riftbreaker 1.000.008 patch notes, the latest update added various gameplay adjustments, fixes, and more. Apart from this, today’s Riftbreaker patch version 1.000.008 also includes general stability fixes.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues. Today’s The Riftbreaker version 1.000.008 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
The Riftbreaker Patch Notes – November 30, 2021
- Campaign Mode Balancing:
– Changes have been introduced to the gameplay difficulty on Easy, Hard, and Brutal on all Mining Outpost Missions. Easy is easier, Hard is harder and Brutal is brutal. Difficulty balancing changes are multilayered; on the higher difficulty settings enemy attacks arrive slightly more often, attack wave difficulty increases slightly faster and attack wave composition includes more varied units as well as Alpha and Ultra strains. All difficulty balancing changes take effect immediately after loading the game – the next attack wave that you encounter is going to be already stronger.
– Introduced new attack wave composition on the Headquarters map and the Cobalt Mining Outpost.
– Slightly decreased attack strength on Easy and Normal on the Headquarters map.
- Added Hedroner spawns on sludge pools in all campaign mode Acidic Plains missions.
- Updated Tanzanite Concentration map generation settings (more mushrooms!).
- Updated Rhodonite Concentration map generation settings (more crystals!).
- Tanzanite Concentration mission includes much more Bulbus Pirum Purpura.
- Ferdonite Concentration mission includes much more Vitreus Implexus Corulus.
- Improved radar range display on the minimap – the area of effect of multiple radars merges together to improve the clarity of the minimap.
- Fixed multiple crash bugs.
Download free the Riftbreaker update 1.000.008 on PlayStation 5.