The Riftbreaker update 1.000.005 details are now available for PS5 players. According to the official Riftbreaker 1.000.005 patch notes, the latest update added various changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, today’s Riftbreaker patch version 1.000.005 also includes general stability fixes.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues. Today’s The Riftbreaker version 1.000.005 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
The Riftbreaker Patch Notes – October 25, 2021
- Improved raytracing implementation
- Addressed objectives ignoring higher level buildings – you can now build Cultivators level 2 and 3 in the rare resource missions.
- Added more Cryoplants to the Volcanic Area Reconaissance mission to prevent issues with finding enough specimens. If you load a save file from an older version of this map, additional Cryoplants will spawn in.
- Addressed crash while using Power Jump skill.
- Acidic Yeast Root is now untargetable by defensive towers during scanning with Research Station.
- Addressed campaign flow getting stuck if a player had built the Rift Station Foundation before that objective was activated.
- Addressed crash that would sometimes occur when spawning a new objective.
- Addressed deadlock that would occur if the player entered the inventory screen while the Headquarters upgrade popup was on screen.
- Addressed crash in SetCurrentTarget method.
- Addressed crash in logic flow that happened when an objective got duplicated.
- Launcher: added the option for textures quality change to improve performance on machines with less VRAM.
- Autosaves can no longer be removed.
- Addressed crash in OnEquipmentSlotChangedEvent
- Addressed infinite loading when ‘Continue Game’ button was clicked several times.
- Addressed multiple crashes on GUI scene transitions.
- Addressed memory corruption on equipment disassembly that would cause a crash at a random moment later during gameplay
- Show proper error message popup, instead of “You are trying saves that belong to different user” so we can track/fix it
- EffectSystem: deffer EffectComponent removal to system update, where we can be sure that no additional effects were created
- Fix possible logic flow data race when logic graph was disabled by external sources
- Audio: Addressed memory corruption in AudioManager that caused the game to crash.
- Addressed save corruption when user deletes their old save or the whole campaign while being in-game.
Download free the Riftbreaker update 1.000.005 on PlayStation 5.