The Planet Zoo update 1.6.1 is now rolling out on PC. According to the official The Planet Zoo patch notes, the latest update added a long list of bug fixes. Apart from this, The Planet Zoo patch 1.6.1 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added the Custom Audio Speakers, allowing you to adjust what multiple speakers within your Zoo play, and create the perfect audio-scape for your Guests.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s The Planet Zoo patch 1.6.1 will address a few of these errors.
The Planet Zoo Patch 1.6.1 Notes
General Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Addressed a bug with the tennis ball enrichment item falling through terrain when travelling at high speeds
- Addressed a bug with the bamboo feeder trapping animals and appearing to hover in the air when interacted with
- Addressed a bug where the slow feeder showed up in the Meerkat’s toy research list in the zoopedia, despite the Meerkat not using it
- Addressed a bug where animals would not pounce on enrichment items at the edge of their habitat
- Addressed a bug where the female King Penguin’s head twisted whilst deep swimming
- Fixed the Juvenile Meerkat not playing animations when interacting with termite mound
- Fixed consistency issues with animal rotation during pouncing
- Added missing flexicolour tags to heater and cooler habitat assets
- Added missing Africa Pack animal tags to the shelter blueprints
- Addressed a bug where Aquatic Pack shelters were missing from the shelters building category
- Addressed a bug where advanced duplicating a selection in scenery group edit mode would add together its translation or rotation, causing bad scenery placement
- Fixed a usability issue when deleting the habitat target of a webcam
- NOTE: We are aware of the foliage/tree tags from update 1.6 being tagged for the Africa Pack and will be addressing this soon!
- Game Modes
- Fixed the infinite guest cash toggle option in sandbox settings not working
- Fixed issue where the value showing the capacity of the trade centre would get cut off in the Trade centre UI
- Fixed a small number of UI issues and a crash occurring when a vista point’s target or the vista point itself is deleted through undo
- Fixed the guest info panel saying their target is “Removed Destination” when the guest is navigating to a Vista Point
- Fixed the Facility UI so it will now display the correct training level of staff members inside them
- General performance tweaks and optimisations
Download free The Planet Zoo update 1.6.1 for PC.