The Planet Crafter update 0.4.013 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Planet Crafter patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to craft-chain effigies, Rebind, “Really bright terrain” error, and more.
Recently, a major update added new features, changes, and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s The Planet Crafter patch 0.4.013 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
– Fix : Cant craft-chain effigies anymore
– Fix : Rebind should always be loaded (no need to return to the options menu on startup)
– Fix : No more damage when climbing down vines
– Fix : “Really bright terrain” error, where everything in the game could become ultra bright
– Fix : Beacons icons are now correctly positionned when fov is more than 60
– Fix : Sometimes saves files would not list at all
– Fix : Crash when trying to load objects that didn’t have an associatedGameObject
– Clean useless variables in saves files to make it smaller
– Increased cloud file limit to 100Mo to avoid big files error
– Beacons can now be placed anywhere
– Hide tutorial steps on startup if completed
– Translation Fix : Mining speed t4
– Translation Fix : Craftstation t1 spanish
– Translation Fix : Gas extractor name
– Disable metrics
– UI : Add scroll to the list of teleporters
– Add more ice in : Arches, Zeolite cave
– Small Changes in world
Download free the Planet Crafter update 0.4.013 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.