The Perfect Tower 2 update 0.14 is available on PC (Steam). According to the official The Perfect Tower 2 patch notes, the latest update contains a few important fixes that might affect most if not all area modules.
Recently, a major update added new challenges to the Winter region and refactored the underlying damage pipeline. Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s The Perfect Tower 2 patch 0.14 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
The Perfect Tower 2 Patch Notes – November 14, 2022
- added [spoiler]fragment multiplier[/spoiler] to contracts when reaching Military Tier 13
- added [spoiler]fragment drop[/spoiler] multiplier to Town stats menu
- added tech upgrades to ‘Steam Turbines’ in Power Plant
- added basic lua support for future modding
- contract ‘Neutralist’ requires between 5 and 10 #neutral modules instead of exactly 10
- adjusted descriptions of ‘Growth’ and ‘Adaptive Regeneration’ to make their effect less ambiguous
- removed Boss 4 tier cap
- Refactored every building
- Refactored script execution order
- fixed module description ‘Power Of The Cat’
- fixed Assassins counting twice for modules
- fixed special modules not showing up in the blueprint selection list
- fixed drones throwing exceptions in the log file when there are no enemies present on the map